Monday, July 26, 2010

Mission Hill Winery

I visited Mission Hill Winery this past month in Kelowna, BC, and was amazed at this gorgeous spot that over looked the lake. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

I love the mix of the smooth concrete, chunky wood details and tailored landscaping





This door is stunning on it's own, but the installation of having a hinging unit in the center of the door, instead of the standard side installation makes it even more unique.

I love how all the wood details contrast against all the smooth concrete,
working well together but not competing

The bell tower really adds a sense of history to the Winery


These white dishes that mimic berry containers really caught my eye. I love how these pieces are an every summer day product but turn into something you would want to display on your table (Retail Shop)

For more details on Mission Hill Winery, visit there website: http://www.missionhillwinery.com/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment